INTRODUCTION TO PREP @ PARKTONE
PREP INFORMATION SESSION
PREP PARENT INFORMATION SESSION
Tours will commence at the start of Term 2. Please keep an eye on the website for dates and times.
If you would like to secure your childs 2022 Prep enrolment at Parktone Primary School, please follow this procedure:
- Please click here to download an enrolment form
- Please click here to complete the Alternative Family form if the below describes your family situation
- The alternative family is defined as the ‘family or parent the student lives with some of the time, or
who they have regular contact with’. Some examples of alternative families may include, but are
not limited to, a biological parent and a step-parent, a biological parent living alone, a relative/s the child sometimes lives with, or a foster parent.
- Once completed, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your childs enrolment form
- Your childs Birth Certificate
- Your childs Immunisation Certificate
or mail to Parktone Primary School, 47 Robert Street, Parkdale 3195
It is a legal requirement for parents of primary school students to provide a Birth Certifcate (proof of age) and an Immunisation History Statement for their child from the Australian Immunisation Register.
We must receive this statement along with your enrolment form.