We're now holding school tours for 2022 Prep enrolments. Please 'read more' to see the times and dates and call the office on 9580 1207 to secure your spot. You will get an insight into life at Parktone Primary and see the students and teachers putting the 7 Habits into action.
We will be holding tours on the days below for 2022 Preps:
#except Monday 3rd May, 7th June & 14th June
- Mondays @ 10.00am
- Wednesdays @ 10.00am
- Fridays @ 2.00pm
Please call the office on 9580 1207 to book a time. INTRODUCTION TO PREP @ PARKTONE
Please click the video to get a Introduction into Prep at Parktone.
PREP INFORMATION SESSION
PREP PARENT INFORMATION SESSION
If you would like to secure your childs 2022 Prep enrolment at Parktone Primary School, please follow this procedure:
- Please click here to download an enrolment form
- Please click here to complete the Alternative Family form if the below describes your family situation
- The alternative family is defined as the ‘family or parent the student lives with some of the time, or
who they have regular contact with’. Some examples of alternative families may include, but are
not limited to, a biological parent and a step-parent, a biological parent living alone, a relative/s the child sometimes lives with, or a foster parent.
- Once completed, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your childs enrolment form
- Your childs Birth Certificate
- Your childs Immunisation Certificate
or mail to Parktone Primary School, 47 Robert Street, Parkdale 3195TOURS
Tours will commence at the start of Term 2. Click on the video below to get an insight into life at Parktone.
It is a legal requirment for parents of primary school students to provide a Birth Certifcate (proof of age) and an Immunisation History Statement for their child from the Australian Immunisation Register.