At Parktone Primary School, we pride ourselves on being a safe and healthy community. There are many ways to get to and from school which can keep you active and reduce congestion at peak times.
- Please click here for the Kiss and Go information. This helps to reduce congestion
- Please click here for the 'Parking Around Parktone Primary School' map
- Please click here for the 'Walk & Wheels' route map
Did you know...
- A 20 minute walk to and from school provides 1/3 of your daily recommended exercise
- Students who walk or ride a bike to school in the morning arrive awake and more prepared to learn
- On average, half as many students walk or cycle to school today than students did forty years ago
We hope this helps inject a little bit of fun and activity into your morning and afternoon.