Why have camps?
Camps provide the students with the opportunity to:
- Extend their intellectual and social development in an outside school environment
- Experience socialisation, group cooperation and independence.
- Take part in challenging activities that require decision-making and self reflection on consequences for both themselves and others.
- Develop personal qualities such as resourcefulness, leadership, tolerance and determination.
When do the camps take place?
- Camps are conducted for students in Years 5 to 6 and alternate between an adventure and education camp.
- In recent years we have been to Phillip Island Adventure Resort and Woorabinda.